Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wedding Time


Brandon is going to be in my cousin, Jill's, wedding in just over a week. We got his tux and needed to see if it needed to be taken up, etc. Nana tried to get Brandon to try the tux on the day it arrived and he would have no part of the tux. Finally, I made him try it on for us. He cried, screamed, and told us, "I don't like that tux". He looked adorable once it was all on and I had to get a picture. He was not happy with us to say the least. Last weekend, when asked about the tux, he said he would wear it and didn't act like there was ever a problem. We are praying that all goes well. I have bought him several small "prizes" to wrap and take with us to the wedding and hopefully, that will get him through the ceremony and the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I hope ya'll have better luck with him wearing it when the wedding comes because those are some sad faces he's making just trying it on! Poor guy... I suggest bribing him!!!

    ReplyDelete