Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

This Spring Break was all about Brandon and his friends. We spent an afternoon with Jordan in our backyard, a day with Shelby at Chuck E. Cheese's and then at her house, and then 2 days with The Hamptons one at the zoo and one at their house. Brandon loves getting to be with his friends! He asked to go to school two times. The first time I took him for about 4 hours and I had lunch with Kim, but the second time I told him we were going to Jonathan's and he forgot about school. I know he will be happy to get back to school on Monday. He truly loves Ms. Jeannie and his school friends. He is at such a fun age.
Jordan and Brandon playing on our swingset!


Brandon and Shelby giving love!



Jonathan, Brandon, Jenna, and Jessica on the train at the zoo. All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment